Monday 22 September 2014

Second Post -Birth of Venus Sweatshirt Review

My mom bought me this super cool sweater so I'm doin a review for it
It came straight to the door while I was asleep so my mom signed for it and took it out of the envelope but here's the plastic bag it was safely folded in inside the envelope. 
It took about 2 and a half weeks to get here. Here is it directly out of the bag, I'm sorry about bad framing and the table and everything, these were taken just before my birthday so our house was a mess.

This sweater is on sale right now for $24.78, regular $36.03 I'm not sure how much my mom paid or how much shipping was because this was a gift.

Here's a picture from the listing, it only comes in one size but it was very baggy on me and fairly stretchy so I'm sure it'd fit lots of sizes.

It's super comfortable and soft, I was expecting it to feel either kind of scratchy or for the print to be badly put on but its really nice feeling and looks really nice. Also my mom told me to add in that she thinks they shouldn't have cut of her face and should have just moved the image down a little, which I agree with, but its not that big of a deal for me. It shows on the listing that it was going to be like that so at least it wasn't like "Surprise! Her heads cut off a tiny bit!"
Me wearing it from back and front, as you can see it is a little big on me but sweatshirts looks cute over sized anyways.
All photos by bitchmp3 on tumblr

Outfit breakdown: wig from ebay, contacts bought at Tsukino Con, necklace is my klk necklace from dettsu storeenvy w the blade taken off, jeans are urban heritage whatever that is haha... they're just from the mall, socks from target, shoes are really old vans.

Look: ☆O
Its really really nice I don't really have any beef with it other then they shouldn't have cut out that piece of her face, but its super nicely made and you can tell just from looking.

Fit: 
Its a little big but I like that, and sweatshirts are supposed to be comfortable and loungable so its good.

Quality: 
Great! There's not a lot I can say other then what I've already said, the print is nice, the fabric is nice, its well made, and its comfortable.

Overall: 
I really like it, and my mom really likes it, and I'm excited to see if they'll let me wear it at school haha.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment